TriSept approaches security operations from a comprehensive, risk-based strategy:
We offer a full range of security services, customized to fit your organization's needs:
- Prepare for government audits of your security program - find trouble areas ahead of time
- Effect a thorough security program assessment - know where you excel and where you could improve
- Conduct focused assessments, such as for physical or information technology security, based on risk management
- Assessments are drawn from decades of security policy experience and application of the NISPOM and ICDs
TriSept can design and help establish a robust security program based on:
- The National Industrial Security Program Operations Manual (NISPOM)
- Intelligence Community Directive (ICDs)
- Other national security policies
Our services are closely aligned with the goals of the National Counterintelligence and Security Center (NCSC) Strategic Plan.
We create and deliver tailored security presentations on such topics as:
- Physical Security
- System Security
- Security Management
- Risk Management
- Regulatory Training and Awareness
Whether you are just starting or you are in the middle of your project - We have solutions to fit your facility security needs.
Assistance In Locating Optimum Building/Site
Design / Build
Secure Construction Management
Project Management: Provide Complete Turn-Key Facility Services
Prepare Accreditation Documentation
If we build your secure facility - we guarantee accreditation.
Talented professionals applying decades of experience to your most valuable assets.
- Information Security
Assessment and authorization for national security systems
- Program Security
Implementation of program security based upon customer requirements
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
Plan project life-cycle security for protection of program assets
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Authorization Professional (CAP)
- Federal IT Security Professional (FITSP)
TriSept can oversee all your personnel security needs, allowing your organization to focus on its mission.
Security Indoctrinations / Debriefings
Security Awareness, Training & Education (SATE)
Requests for Eligibility Determination
Identifying Security Concerns & Violations
Ensure Compliance with all US Government security regulations & directives
Visit Requests to Government & Contractor Facilities